6 September 2011

Let Them Eat Cake

So I've been off work since Thursday (it's now Tuesday) for no particular reason except I'm being exceedingly lazy. I'm away this weekend (going back home) so I really only have today until Thursday to work this week. We'll see about doubles tomorrow and Thursday to make up for it but I'm not looking forward to it after last week..

On a side note, and hopefully a giggle-inducing one, Boyfriend and I made cookies and cake last night before watching a movie. Not being able to finish the entire cake, some was left on a plate on the side table beside the couch. We woke up this morning to find the cake plate spotless.

I lifted up the plate and both the dogs ears perked up. Boyfriend got a slice of cake for breakfast and they came running. Don't know which one it was, or maybe both, but someone enjoyed some late night munchies while perched on the arm of the couch.

1 comment:

  1. Do this hack to drop 2lb of fat in 8 hours

    At least 160 000 women and men are trying a easy and secret "liquid hack" to lose 2 lbs every night as they sleep.

    It's very easy and works all the time.

    This is how to do it yourself:

    1) Go get a glass and fill it up half glass

    2) Then learn this strange hack

    so you'll be 2 lbs lighter the next day!

    ReplyDelete